Neuroscience's answer to Transformative Learning

The ARIA Model is the latest tasty morsel from the world of Neuroscience. ARIA stands for: Awareness. Reflection. Insight. Action. This model, created by David Rock and Jeffery Schwartz describes a process the brain goes through when changing how it thinks.

Today, I listened to a webinar they did with Strategy+Business.com . I loved the article when it first came out in 2006. This webinar was a great follow up.

One of the take-aways I got, was from a story about Rock's work with organizations. He uses the ARIA model to design high impact training and change management interventions that require a fraction of the resources of traditional program design. This really appeals to the lean process consultant in me. But what is exciting me is how much my clients will LOVE this!

Comments